My mission is to accelerate human intelligence by empowering people. I’m optimistic about our collective potential.
I cherish my background and relationships, which enable me to pursue this end uniquely well.
Previous career highlights:
- led projects and grew relationships in customer ops at Scale AI
- created curricula and taught hundreds of kids chess in St. Louis
- ran the U.S. Presidential Scholars Program for the White House
- sourced and evaluated deals at an early-stage VC firm, Pillar
- cofounded the mental health nonprofit Lean On Me
- conducted structural analysis with the 3D-printing group at Northrop Grumman on the James Webb Space Telescope team
- made bubbles on the Space Station with NASA
- obtained a B.S. in Math with CS (18c) from MIT in six semesters.
Previously I’ve posted some links to what the Internet has said about me.
Some past favorites:
Questions? Feedback? Want to reconnect after years of radio silence? When in doubt, reach out! If you have my number, call anytime—I love phone tag (and friendship is timeless).
If you’d like to get new posts delivered by email, join me in this journey. I promise to never share or sell your data, and you can opt-out at any time. I’m currently posting once per month.
See Github for the source code.